Baby slept until 0530 this morning - Hallelujah!
Elle had sleepover=grouchy pre-teen in morning
Piano lessons
Post office to mail birthday gift to Grandpa (a day later than we should have sorry!)
Library-Elle finished 4 books in a few days, needed more, and two books I requested through inter-library loan were in, will post more on those when I read them.
Commissary - enough said
Home, unload, lunch, nurse baby, put baby down for nap, clean bathrooms, shower
Elle had a ball game. During the game, I discovered that Bekah mastered a new skill
I also got this lovely shot. This toy is Bekah's favorite thing to chew on. She doesn't usually try to shove the entire thing in her mouth.
The kids other mom and my lovely friend, Stacey brought us dinner tonight. Did I mention that she has four kids of her own and a husband who works crazy hours? The kids loved the baked spaghetti and we had enough for leftovers the next night. You are awesome, THANK YOU!
So, dinner, baths, and bed rounded up the day. Any one else tired?


No comments:
Post a Comment