Monday, July 14, 2008

July 05, Look at what I can do!

I LOVE these pictures! What a ham! And yes, she was absolutley aware that I had the camera out.





This toy, a 1st Christmas gift from a grandma (who else) has a wheel with letters and animals on it. When baby spins the wheel it sings or says the letter or animal depending on the setting. Bekah loves this toy and knows exactly how to work it. I noticed her hitting the wheel then watching intently so, of course, I got the camera out.to record it all. Every time she hit it she would look at me and smile and laugh. I don't know where she learned that from!
Aside from admiring God's creation in this little baby, we did not do much the rest of this Saturday. I think we were unknowingly resting for the week/weekend to come. The big kids played with friends and baby rolled all over the place grabbing whatever she could to chew on, including a car and a sock she pulled out of the laundry basket. Don't worry, it was clean. I cooked, served, and cleaned up three meals, I talked to my mother in law, mom, and grandma, and not much else. Aside from the lack of sleep the night before and a baby that did not go to sleep quietly this night, it was a relaxing day.

No comments: