Monday, July 14, 2008

July 06, American Baby

I found this dress on the clearance rack at Kohl's and just had to take some pictures. I took these before mowing the lawn.

This one is my favorite


Can anyone say daddy? Did I actually deliver this baby? You wouldn't know it looking at her.



Jacob was behind me for the next few pictures. She loves her big brother.








3 comments:

Amy© said...

Awwww!

Anonymous said...

gosh she is such a little ham.. and she gets cutier by the day! love you all!
sammi

Libby Design said...

Love the pics!!! She's getting so big! Can't wait to meet her in person sometime SOON!!!

Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, neither of my kids have been sleeping through the night for the past TWO YEARS. BUT...I do have a husband who's here in the states, doesn't mean he gets up to help much (rarely), but he's here. :)

Miss you guys!