Commissary-needed stuff for Jake's team party, fellowship Sunday, and snacks for Elle's team next week. All the things I forgot the last two times I went in there.
Home, unload, lunch
Three loads of laundry (including the uniform needed that evening)
Baked 48 cupcakes
Put together flyer for Elle's team party
Packed for ball game
Elle packed for game, sleepover, girl scout art program, and girl scout pool party
Go to pool to fill out paperwork for team party
Pick up Elle's friend Peyton, head to ball fields
Team pictures and game
Grab McDonalds
Go back to ball fields to watch Peyton's younger sister's 8:30 pm make-up game (?)
Swap kids so Stacey can take the girls to their first girl scout thing in the morning. I got the boys.
Home way to late, all in bed, big thunderstorm, full, full day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment