The headache from Sunday never developed into a full blown migrane, thank God. Since I am still nursing there are very few options for meds for me and I don't like to self medicate anyway. Baby went down with a bit of a fight the night before but she went and so did I. Miraculously, baby slept 2 hours more than normal before wanting to eat in the middle of the night. Then slept pretty well until morning.
Today was uneventful. I was still feeling blah and the forecast was more storms, (it stormed for 10 minutes), so we hung out at home. The kids actually cleaned their rooms, at the FIRST request, and without arguing! HALLELUJAH! (Don't be jealous, it was short lived). I folded some laundry, did baby's laundry, cleaned the nursery, and supervised the cooperative sprucing up of the basement so a friend could come over.
Besides cleaning, the kids and some friends spent the day having water balloon fights between the house accross the street, my front and back yard, and the park. My house was the filling station. It was a slow, good day.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey - you won the book giveaway on my blog.
If you'll send me your address, I'll get it in the mail early in the week.
Post a Comment