Sunday, July 27, 2008

July 16 I am taking back my house!

A lot of mess has threatened to overtake it. I made laundry soap so I could do laundry. I washed all the small appliances it takes to make laundry soap and baby food. I cleaned all the pots and pans I used to make baby food and dinner the night before. Pick up toys, not sure who has more out, the baby or the dog. Rescue half the couch from three loads of laundry, the other half from mail and other junk. Vacuum. Wash and put away baby's laundry. I think I may have washed every towel I own. Watch Bekah have a very intense conversation with the vacuum. Vacuum some more.

Baby actually played near me while I cleaned. Then we spent a quiet evening together, had dinner, read Sunday's paper. I am still not accomplishing things at the speed I did before baby, but oh well. She is only this small for such a short time. I know it will be over too quickly.

And sadly, staying home and cleaning was less tiring that all the running around is.

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

WooHOO you are on a roll! Way to go!