I nursed baby and did a few of the chores I intended to do today, though not as many as I would have liked
Shower, dinner, and off to bible study
Now that Bekah is sitting up better I sat her in the seats for bible class instead of holding her. She enjoyed being with the 'big' kids. Mind you the other babies are 3 months older than her. Some pictures of the big girl...
A wholle new meaning to 'experiencing' the bible
God made Rebekah special!
She wasn't so sure about this particular creation of God's, it makes a lot of noise.
After church we went for Waffle Cone Wednesday at the local ice cream place, they are $1.99 for roughly 3 scoops in the waffle cone. The kids love it and this week the guy absolutely overloaded our cones. They were in heaven.
I tried making homemade fruit roll ups for the first time, I burnt them. I spread the fruit too thin and I have to tweak the cooking time as my oven doesn't go as low as the recipe recommends. I'll keep you posted.
This was a looong day.


3 comments:
It looks like a fun day, too!
where is waffle cone wednesday? im in!
Love Bekah with the "pig"? !!! LOL
Post a Comment