Alright today was better and I can now laugh about yesterday. My knee is much better, just bruised. The kids had some friends over today and that developed into half the neighborhood playing some 'war' game in our yard then on our slip 'n' slide. I haven't gotten permission from parents to post pics yet and all the pics I took, except for these two, have more than just my kids in them. It was a good day. Baby and I hung out and watched the activity with great interest. The kids all seemed to have fun and I know my kids are exhausted. I hope to post pictures tomorrow.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
my gosh look at bekah sitting up!!!! i cant believe how big she has gotten! it's crazy, and sis you need to find a way to stop here because she is growing way to fast! i love you guys
Auntie sam
Post a Comment