We did very little. The kids played together, we watched movies, and I spent most of the day holding a baby who did not want me out of her sight. The highlight of our day was getting a package from Daddy that included letters and a DVD of him reading to the kids. We miss him.
The day...
Sisters
My 'Mom' funny of the day...
Elle and I were watching the latest episode of The Baby Borrowers and at the end they have a new tagline, "It's not TV, it's birth control". I haven't laughed that hard in a while, am I the only one who finds it funny?


1 comment:
i read that line in people and laughed for about 10 minutes! and this blog is making me cry bekah is growing way to fast and i miss you guys soo much! hugs and kisses to everyone!
-love auntie sam
Post a Comment