Why do we love Costco? One word - samples. Jake loves going in there more than I do. After we dropped the girls off at their Scouts CSI workshop at ITT tech, Jake and I headed to Costco to kill three hours. We succeeded. I didn't even think about it being Saturday, the day when there are food samples all over the place. Between the food and the new 'hybrid' golf clubs they had on display, Jake was in heaven. And I was blessed with another great 'mom' moment, they won't give kids samples without parents around and he always waited and asked before taking, then said, "thank you". Two of the workers complimented me on how polite he was to them. He really was awesome today. He even saved half his churro for the girls.
After we picked up the girls, we grabbed Jake's buddy, and headed to the pool. The rest of family of my 'extras' came later. Some of our afternoon...
Man I could just eat this kid up

My Elle fish

Kisses for Madison

She finally got her face in the water

Trying to grab the water

In all of these Beks is being held by her other mom so I could get pics. Thanks Stacey!
No comments:
Post a Comment