Sweaty boy
Saturday, August 2, 2008
07-25 FUN, FUN, FUN Friday
This afternoon my girlfriends and I took our kids to an activity center with an indoor climbing structure (think playplace but 10 times bigger) at a nearby state park. The kids always have a great time and usually wear themeselves out, and us moms (sometimes) get to chat in between chasing babies, nursing egos or injuries, and counting kids. The kids always play tag or hide 'n' seek. Mine miss Daddy because he usually gets in on the action. I wish I could get better pictures but between bad lighting, holding baby, and kids in constant motion, it is near impossible. Here is what I did get.
Sweaty boy
Eyeing the ball pit
The baby play zone
Fun, fun, fun for all. Thanks for joining us friends!
Sweaty boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ummm... I would get in on it! Next time, lemme know! lol
Post a Comment