Saturday, August 2, 2008

July 24 "Boys get me my gun"

I tied to do some more cleaning, Bekah had other ideas. I did manage to make a meal and go visit with a couple from church who have been having some health problems. That was a nice time. I felt bad for their grandson who had come to mow, Jake talked the poor kid's ear off. After we left their house we met Stacey and the kids for dinner at our favorite place. I snapped these...

Cody loving on Bekah
Cody trying to climb into Bekah's car seat to give her kisses

Caught in the act!
Where did he go?
Cody loves his Bekah. In fact I think one of his first words was 'Bekah'. (Sigh), time for a shotgun already...

1 comment:

Amy© said...

Well... not necessarily! Hang in there, and do what you think right.

Just don't talk to any of MY boys as to what is acceptable. ROFL Their ideas of right and acceptable are from about three centuries ago. LOL