Friday, February 13, 2009

Surprise?

So who here is surprised that the plane got diverted due to the snow?

Not me.

I knew yesterday when they predicted 9 inches.

But I tried to remain positive, prayerful.

I asked God to bring them home safely, no matter the day.

In light of today's two plane crashes around the world, I will continue that prayer while trying to ward off an anxiety attack.

I will choose to be grateful that Ben is currently on American soil instead of bitter that he is on American soil and still not home.

I miss him, a lot.

I am really starting to strongly dislike the snow.

Still praying...

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Kristine, I'm so sorry. Keep your chin up - perfect attitude.

Do you ever hear from Marie? I've been thinking of her a lot lately and would love to reconnect with her.