It feels like all of a sudden Rebekah is so big. She took her first steps about three weeks ago, a week later she started taking a few more at a time then, last week, she just took off. She walks really well and frequently walks around with toys, books, her wubby. She has added sis and Jacob to her vocabulary (and Pepsi, or so I am told). She signs for eat, milk, please, play, finished, all done/gone, wash, bye, and thank you. She has such a personality, loves to blow kisses, loves books suddenly, and will no longer leave her crib without her wubby and binky. She seems more physically capable than I remember her siblings being at this age but, with the way this girl moved in utero, that doesn't surprise me. Everyday with her is a new adventure. We went on a playdate with a friend this week and she simply filled me with joy and wonder.
Playing in the 'baby' area. Fun noise.

She needed some help into the chair. Once she got there she grabbed the book she brought to the table and did this. Wonder who she belongs to?


"Bekah look at the turtle"

Trouble


For the record, she figured out the whole slide thing quickly. At home we taught her 'feet first' to get off the couch and she caught onto that quick. She has no trouble getting down. I was fussing with the camera by the time I realized that she was coming down and she had already figured it out. Smart girl.

After two assists getting back up, she figured out that she can stick her feet in the grooves to help climb up, thus being able to slide down again.


Do you see this? I had nothing to do with it. I turned around and next thing I know, she is halfway up the steps without any help. Learn to climb, check.

She looks like such a toddler already!

Where did the time go?
2 comments:
Bekah's adorable. I love your new cheery look.
Whoa, that is impressive! I never no where the time goes and I'm right here living it with them-how does that work?!
Post a Comment