I am a little behind with pictures, sorry Grandma's. Ben and Elle went to their first Father-Daughter dance two weeks ago. It was a disco themed dance so off to Goodwill we went. I gotta tell you, we love it there, they haven't failed us yet. Elle's and her best friend's entire 80's punk rocker Halloween costumes came from there, including the shoes that looked like they were OG 1982. This time we found Elle a shirt, shoes, and earrings, and Ben a lovely pair of polyester brown pants. I am embarrased to admit that he already had the shirt. So here they are.
My hippie

Thanks Jake and Holly for the hair!

Beks is not so sure about Dad's new do'

Daddy-Daughter


Disco dancers

There are no words

The Dad's played musical chairs for prizes

Final two!

Hippie chicks

Ben came in second in musical chairs, but I think he won us the best prize. He won a family four pack to a local water park resort, including one night's stay and four passes to the park (1st prize was a party at Sweet 'n Sassy. Elle was happy with second). Now we just have to decide which weekend in between deployments we will use them.
1 comment:
Awww, looks like they had a blast! Way to be a good sport, Ben!! I know Chad'll eat stuff like this up when it's Peyton's turn in a few years - imagine that, him taking over center stage.
Post a Comment