To Anonymous, otherwise known as my sister, here you go.
What have we been up to since the last post? A lot.
Ben was TDY for a few weeks, Elle finished her club volleyball season, Jake finished his basketball season, and we decided to go to the Wing Birthday Ball so I set out to find a dress.
Ben came home just in time for the spring book fair and Girl Scout cookie booth sales to kick off.
The morning after the book fair ended, promptly at 7:36 in the morning, Jake jumped in my bed to tell me he felt sick. Let the puking begin, Bekah followed about 12 hours later. Then Ben and I started feeling blah, but not too bad. Two days later, Elle, then me, then Ben all got sick. Yuck.
We recovered and I noticed the back ache I had wasn't going away. I also realized that we had a super full weekend coming up so I called and begged my Mom to come for the weekend to help with the kids. She said yes, awesome. Expensive babysitter, but totally worth it.
While Mom was here, we had a date complete with dinner and a show, (we had tickets to Avenue Q, not recommended), and went to the ball. All the while I realized that my back was getting worse and worse.
After Mom left, I finally went to a doctor, got a lot of drugs, and a referral for Physical Therapy. I also managed to pull off a surprise party for Ben's birthday. Elle got her first long term babysitting job for some new neighbors and it is going really well. Jake began another season of flag football. And Beks is keeping us all on our toes. She says, puppy, ball, bubbles, squirrel, Elle, Jake, Daddy, mama, bird, apple, kitty, please, and who knows what else. She loves to be outside, loves bubbles, and all animals.
I started PT this week, my back was already mending a bit, but I need it to be better quick. I am glad the kids started spring break today. I did manage to get all the laundry done and Ben is packed, he leaves Monday. We have a lot planned for this weekend and I plan on enjoyiong every minute of it.
All updated, pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yay for updates!! I often have to remind myself that not everyone sits at a computer all day, so updating the blog isn't always as "easy" for others as it is for me. :D
We'll be praying that your back heals quickly!! And tell Elle congrats on the babysitting job...we'd sign her up if you guys lived closer!
Have a great weekend and enjoy being together before Ben leaves!! Happy Easter!!
Post a Comment