Thursday, October 22, 2009

Prayer request

So baby took a tumble down a few stairs yesterday and landed on her face. She is fine, no concussion symptoms or broken bones-she got herself up, but she is achy(?) and the nurse said to sleep in her room and wake her every four hours to be sure. I'm glad I did because she did not have a restful night. She would sit up, crying "ouch", yet still be asleep. So I spent half the night in the rocker, not sleeping-I remembered just how noisy a sleeper she is normally, coupled with her aches-before I crawled into my bed after I woke her the second time. I left her door open so I could hear her, and I did, all night. So, tired mommy and extra clingy baby this morning. I am going to go hang on the couch and cuddle with the princess. Thanks for the prayers.

1 comment:

Karl, Andrea, Kaden and Leland said...

praying all will be better with rest tonight