Monday, October 26, 2009

Pampered Chef

Hello all,

(If you already got this via email, sorry for the redundancy, and you will see it again on FB.
Sorry.)


I am putting in a fall order for Pampered Chef this weekend. The new catalog came out last month (I have been busy) with some fantastic new products, including two new recipe collections;

Easy and Impressive Appetizers-It's time to start your holiday planning anyway right?
and

Weekday Dinnerd-Done!-Featuring easy meals for around $2 a serving.

Since my time is scarce these days and this is going to be a 'catalog' party, I am offering free shipping on all orders, and a surprise gift for every $25 spent. Also, this month's guest special is a free bar board when you spend $60. This is one of my essential kitchen tools. See the link below.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/gs_09oct.pdf

If anyone is looking to revamp their cooking tools at a discount or for free, let me know. Next month's host special is 60% off of up to two Simple Additions pieces, perfect for holiday entertaining. That link is also below.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hs_09nov.pdf

Contact me if you have any questions or if you need a catalog. If you can't wait to see one I have included a link to it online.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/shopOnline.tpc

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

D'Ache' said...

The citrus press & the round up from the heart trivet. Let me know total and I'll add in shipping for over here. THANK YOU!!!!

Holly said...

I'll get you my order before the weekend!!!