Getting raspberries
Kisses for Daddy
"I got my Daddy!"

My heart has been so full since Ben came home. Especially once I saw that there was no stranger anxiety from Bekah. She has been loving having her Daddy home. Almost as much as the big kids. They were thrilled to have the fun parent back (I say that lovingly, I'm okay being the mean one). The only downside is that when baby is cranky and he has her, if she sees me, she cries. It's slightly funny and Ben is trying not to take it personally, but I know it makes him a little sad. It's getting better, or maybe worse, now that she can crawl after me.
My heart has been so full since Ben came home. Especially once I saw that there was no stranger anxiety from Bekah. She has been loving having her Daddy home. Almost as much as the big kids. They were thrilled to have the fun parent back (I say that lovingly, I'm okay being the mean one). The only downside is that when baby is cranky and he has her, if she sees me, she cries. It's slightly funny and Ben is trying not to take it personally, but I know it makes him a little sad. It's getting better, or maybe worse, now that she can crawl after me.


1 comment:
LMAO If YOU are the "mean" one, Ben must be a total... what's the word I'm looking for here? My "old timers" is kicking in... a total pushover? LOLOLOLOL
And of COURSE if she's cranky and sees you, she'll want you. You are the one with the boobies. Duh.
Post a Comment