Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Daddy!!!

After a looong summer and a trip to the ER in the 11th hour, Daddy finally came home. I would love to post fantastic shots of him walking towards us, of the kids running to him, of the big smiles and hugs, etc... but I didn't get any shots like that. They brought the buses to the other side of the building from where we were and the guys kinda snuck up behind us. Gotta love the communication from the sq. I was trying to figure out what was going on and find my kids who had found their friends while I was wheeling my stroller back into the building, and oh, did I mention, that I had a cast on my foot? I had ditched my crutches by this point. But at least, this time, I was waiting there when he came through. And my military sisters know, it was just awesome to have him back.

Beks 'waiting' for Daddy
Beks spent the next day doing a lot of this while the big kids were at school.


No problems hanging with Daddy after this deployment. My back was glad for a break.

No comments: