- Elle tuned 13, yikes!
- We moved out of privatized military housing and hope never to return to it
- Ben put on Captain
- Elle and Jake had their winter recitals. Jake, my extrovert, has stage fright, who knew?
- Beks turned 2 and we had 29 people over to break in our new house. And they all fit!
- We drove through the freak winter storms to Minnesota to surprise Ben's Mom for Christmas. Can you say, 'near death experience'?
- The new year commenced with Ben and I still seeking higher education
- The kids went back to school for a whopping 2 days before sub-zero temperatures, wind, ice, and snow forced the cancellation of school - again.
- Beks had decided to potty train herself. I remember now why I don't work with 2-year-olds anymore.
- Jake will turn 9 in 3 days.
- We are F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G. I would like to state for the record that it wasn't this cold while we lived in Anchorage. This is not endearing me to NE.
So there you have it. Our lives in a nutshell. I might post pictures, but probably not, between homework, pee, and laundry. 2010 is already shaping up to be interesting, but I think it is going to be fantastic. Busy, but fantstic.
Happy 2010!
P.S. 30 days until we leave for our cruise...


No comments:
Post a Comment