Monday, May 25, 2009

The baby

Some random pics from this, uh, spring?


Why I need a stroller without a bar

Putting baby in the stroller






I need another shoe!




Quit taking my picture!









This is too precious!


Whee!




Have I told you all about my brilliant baby? She has learned to throw trash away when she is done with something. I was telling Ben how she throws away her tissues, snack baggies, etc. He joked, "wonder what else she is throwing away?". I scoffed, nothing of course! That night in bed I was fixated, I wonder if she has thrown anything else away. The next morning I found this in the trash can.

Yeah. Spoke too soon. Shortly thereafter, she comes in the kitchen with her bowl, making the all done sign. I tell her lets put it away, pointing to the dishwasher that I was loading. She goes right up to the trash and throws the bowl away. Checking your trash frequently sucks.




She loves her $5 garage sale table!




This is what she did during her sister's graduation. How can you be annoyed by a toddler fit when she is this cute?



Easy when she gets up and promptly walks out of the room...


....then runs away from you.
















No comments: