Friday, October 31, 2008

Letting go

I started this blog partly to keep the grandma's updated but also as a journal of our crazy life. And that is where my OCD kicks in. I like things in order, chronological order is my favorite, ask my husband, our music collection is organized by decade, then alphabetically. For those who have seen my magnet collection, you get it. So it is killing me that I have gotten so far behind due to our crazy schedule. I have anxiety just thinking about blogging about this week when I skipped last month.

I need to just get over it.

The world will not end if I blog 'out of order'.

So here it is. Me letting go.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I don't know...I like the old Kris but this new one is gettin' me all excited!!!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Oh {{Kris}}! I'm like YOU. When I began blogging I was STRESSED about it....then I finally decided I would committ to one post a week...that was it! Somehow that freed me to blog when I wanted to and the stress was gone.

I now have a "blogging without obligation" button on my blog - it reminds me that I blog for friends and family and they love me when I have time and they love me when I don't have time. LOL

I enjoy the glimpses into your life - but do what YOU need to do.